Σελίδες

11/12/2014

old school winter



Well, today I have something very interesting for you, old school pieces, layering, and a very very old jean jacket. You see I love to make layers on my outfits, so I did it again, a grey oversized knit sweater over a little black dress to protect me from the winter’s cold. I chose black and grey so as to highlight this vintage jacket, which I found into my mum’s closet - 25 years later still in vogue- and I totally felt for it. And since this piece reminded me a little of the old school look, I decided to match it with woolen over the knee socks, nice right? Now, about the booties, aren't they gorge? They have become my new addiction, and even they're patent leather, I can't rend them. Sooo, do you like it? 
D.

don't forget to find and follow us on facebook | pinterest instagram_x instagram_m | instagram_d chictopia lookbook





jean jacket: levi's
sweater: mango
dress: h&m
booties: marks and spencer
beret: h&m







forget to find and follow us on facebook | pinterest instagram_x instagram_m | instagram_d chictopia lookbook


No comments:

Post a Comment